Welcome to NCMA Norfolk
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA), founded in 1959, is the world’s leading professional resource for those in the field of contract management. The organization, which has over 20,000 members, is dedicated to the professional growth and educational advancement of procurement and acquisition personnel worldwide. NCMA strives to serve and inform the profession it represents and to offer opportunities for the open exchange of ideas in neutral forums.
The NCMA Norfolk Chapter
The Norfolk Chapter was founded in 1976 upon the ideals of NCMA's National Headquarters and seeks to provide local value to the Tidewater contracting community. The Chapter strongly supports education, certification, integrity and ethics in the contracting profession.
- Join Now -- Check out NCMA headquarters' membership pages to learn more about the costs and value of NCMA membership. Learn more>>
- Webinars — Live or “on demand,” learn from subject matter experts about the "hottest" topics in the industry, federal contracting basics, commercial contracting basics, and much more. Learn more≫
- E-Courses—Online courses are now available for certification preparation and continuing education in support of recertification. Study at your own pace. Learn more≫
- Annual Educational Conferences — Government Contract Management Symposium, Subcontract Management Training Forum, and World Congress. Learn more≫
- National Education Seminars —Designed to fit your busy schedule, these intensive one-day training seminars are offered in variety of locations, and members typically receive a discount. Learn more≫
- Chapter Affiliation — Become an active part of a local contract management community! Learn more≫
- Networking Opportunities with Industry Leaders -- NCMA's Board of Advisors boasts a who's who of experienced and influential executives from organization such as The Boeing Company, Wells Fargo, KPMG, and Lucent Technologies to the Department of Energy, Federal Aviation Administration, and Defense Acquisition University.
- Social Networking – Join our network of 18,000+ on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Contract Management Magazine — Feel confident with your knowledge of current trends.
Increase your knowledge and know-how with contract management trends, best practices, and
analysis in our monthly publication. Learn more≫
- Professional Certification Programs — Advance your career with one of NCMA’s 5 certifications. Members receive significant discounts. Learn more≫
- CM News eNewsletter - Providing the most current news and information of importance. Learn more≫
- Salary Survey — Members have access to the executive summary of our comprehensive annual survey, as well as surveys of previous years. Learn more≫
- Journal of Contract Management — In-depth, scholarly articles on theory and practice through our annual research-based publication. Learn more≫
- Membership Opportunity Partners—NCMA offers members discounts on programs and services through companies like FedEx, GEICO, and more! Learn more≫